Aloe Vera is beneficial to all horses as it has some remarkable qualities. It is ideal to use as a tonic for run down, recovering, lethargic or retired older horses.
Burwood Aloe Vera contains 100% pure, highest grade, certified organic inner leaf Aloe Vera, with less than 1% food grade preservatives.
The Aloe leaf is filled with a gel containing at least 200 active compounds including amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sterols, salicylic acid and polysaccharides. These compounds have tremendous potential for health benefits internally and externally.
The inner leaf gel is where the endless list of properties is stored. Below are the nutrients that are vital for general well being and for the body to work smoothly on a daily basis.
Some of the amazing benefits of Burwood Aloe Vera:
- Maintains the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract
- Helps prevent ulcers and other digestive disorders
- Eases inflammation
- Protects the body from oxidative stress
- Boosts the oxygenation of blood
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Stabilises blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics
- Functions as nature's own "sports drink" for electrolyte balance.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients