Orijen Cat - Guardian 8 1.8kg
ORIJEN™ Guardian 8 is a nourishing food specially formulated through quality ingredients. Because of the abundance of fresh and raw WholePrey animal ingredients in this diet, less supplementation is needed to support your cat’s health for a lifetime. With 90%* premium animal ingredients, and 2/3 of those being fresh and raw, Guardian 8 contains nutritious ingredients that help support your cat’s overall health with 8 benefits. These benefits include Immune support, Digestive health support, Healthy skin & coat support, Muscle maintenance, Heart health, Joint health, Brain & cognitive function, and Eye health.
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support your cat’s digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root and natural sources of fibre from whole pumpkin, whole apples & whole pears.
8 BENEFITS FOR OVERALL HEALTH
- Immune Support | Supports immune function with EPA and DHA from wild-caught fish, and antioxidant nutrients from ingredients including fruit and vegetables.
- Digestive Health | Helps support digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root & fibre from fruits and vegetables.
- Healthy Skin & Coat | Supports a shiny coat and healthy skin with Omega-3-rich oils from wild-caught pollock.
- Heart Health | Helps support heart health with naturally-occurring Taurine found in animal protein sources like poultry, fish and eggs.
- Muscle Maintenance | Formulated with 90% animal ingredients* such as chicken, salmon and turkey to help support muscle maintenance in your cat.
- Joint Health | Supports joint health for adult and senior cats with oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught pollock.
- Aids Brain Function | Helps support cognitive function with oil rich in DHA and EPA from wild-caught pollock, and naturally-occurring Arginine from poultry and fish.
- Eye Health | Supports retinal function with naturally-occurring Taurine and Vitamin A from animal sources such as chicken and turkey liver.
Fresh Chicken (32%), raw salmon (5%), raw turkey (5%), raw whole herring (5%), raw whole mackerel (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4.5%), raw turkey liver (4%), fresh eggs (4%), dehydrated chicken (4%), dehydrated turkey (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), dehydrated chicken liver (4%), dehydrated egg (4%), raw rabbit (4%), whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole navy beans, whole peas, pea starch, ground miscanthus grass, pollock oil (1%), chicken fat (0.5%), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, dried kelp, dried chicory root, fresh whole apples, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, brewers dried yeast, hydrolyzed yeast, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric.
Crude protein 40%
Fat content 18%
Crude ash 9%
Crude fibre 4%
Calcium (min.) 1.4%
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%