FREE DELIVERY OVER £39 - 10% OFF 1ST ORDER
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Call Us: 01483 330268
Filters
Search
Close

Royal Canin FHN 36 Kitten 4Kg

Brand: Royal Canin
SKU: 76179
It's specially formulated to help your cat grow and to respond to the particular health concerns that kittens have as they mature. Royal Canin Kitten is designed to be gentle on your kittens digestive system. It's made from highly digestible Low Indigestible Proteins (L. I.P). For a food to be classified as a L. I.P, 90% of it must be easy to digest, leaving no more than 10% to pass as excretion; making this a part of their regular diet ensures your kitten gets the maximum nutrition from every mouthful. The food has a precise combination of vitamins and minerals (including vitamin D and calcium) that helps to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and lots of energy. Royal Canin Kitten is formulated to strengthen your cats natural immune defences, which helps to protect your kitten from illness and infection. Key features: L. I.Ps are easily digestible and gentle on your kittens digestive system Helps to sustain intestinal flora for a healthy digestive tract Supports healthy growth Bolsters your kittens immunity.
£32.99
Availability: In stock
+ -
*
*
*
*
Customers who bought this item also bought

Rosewood Natures Salad 200g

The Nature's Salad Small Animal Treats from the Rosewood Naturals Range contain 21 100% natural tasty and nutritious ingredients and is the perfect salad for all small animals and particularly Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Chinchillas. The salad mix contains aromatic and beneficial marigold, dandelion, nettle and peppermint.
£3.29

Rosewood Meadow Hay Cookies 1kg

The 100% natural, long strand hay has been cautiously prepared and compressed into easy to feed portions which means less mess, less space and less waste than chopped or loose hay. The Woodlands Hay Cookies contains over 20 different nutritious grasses and meadow plants and is rich in fibre which is vital for your furry friend's digestive, dental and overall health and wellbeing. The hay is also barn dried to keep its colour and minimise the loss of important nutrients like beta carotene and vitamin E. Additional warm air drying and dust extraction also helps to prevent mould spores and respiratory issues.
£4.60

Rosewood Herbal Garden 100g

A wonderful mix of healthy,aromatic herbs including green oat,balm, peppermint, nettle and camomile. Rich in roughage,vitamins, oils and minerals. To Rabbits, Guinea Pigs and Chinchillas it's a little taste of the wild.
£2.49

Rosewood Hay n Hide Medium

'Naturals' that are perfect for play and gnawing down those growing teeth. Approx 25cm
£5.49